We have a 60 day, no questions asked, exchange policy against manufacturer defects, on our regularly stocked (not custom) leg boots and therapy line! Bought the wrong color or size? No sweat! If your boots have a manufacturer defect within 60 days of purchase, it’s ok! We will credit you! If 60 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you an exchange. Horse life happens, and while we wish we could warranty boots forever, we just can’t.
We do not offer exchanges on sale or discounted items, custom products or straps, or therapy line or clothing, and we can only accept exchanges for orders placed directly through TopHandBrand.com
PLEASE NOTE: due to turnouts, fences, barbed wire, rolling, trailering, stalls, and general “horse shenanigans” we cannot offer a rip or tear replacement on our therapy line. We only offer exchanges for different sizes on our Therapy Line.
To be eligible for an exchange for a different color/size your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging it was received in. Damaged products need not be in original packaging.
In order to receive your exchange please follow the steps below:
- New products can only be exchanged if they are still in their original condition and packaging.
- Visit our exchange page HERE. Please note, we cannot refund or offer free return shipping, sale items cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
- To assure your exchange, we use USPS Priority mail, we will not be responsible for lost or missing returned packages. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Upon the receipt of your package your products will be examined and you will receive store credit for the purchase price, minus all return shipping charges. A store credit receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase. If your NEW product is received by our office in used condition, or without packaging, a store credit will not be issued, and your return boots will be donated. Used/damaged products do not need original packaging.
- Please note: we offer exchanges for store credit, we do not offer refunds.
- You will receive a store credit. You do not have to use the store credit for the same or even a similar item. Buy a fly mask and decide you want boots instead? No problem at all! If it's still brand new, we are more than happy to give you credit for it! Your store credit never expires.
The customer will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning a package. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please note, shipping charges will be deducted from your store credit amount.
Once your order has been placed, we can't recall it or cancel it. Our system immediately processes payments and removes product from inventory.